Baby Finger Toothbrush by BabyBaus – Set of 3 for Babies & Toddlers, Kids Love Them - 3 Different Case Colors: Blue, Pink, Clear; Soft Bristles, Train Your Child Healthy Oral Habits and Buy Today!

  • ★ TRAIN YOUR CHILD WITH HEALTHY ORAL HABITS ★ Kids love our finger toothbrushes and they are recommended by dentists! Perfect for your baby, whether they have started to teeth or not. They’re cool and they help reduce plaque and tartar buildup. The most important investment in your life is your child. Start their healthy and hygienic oral habits from the very start.
  • ★ 100% FDA-APPROVED FOOD GRADE MATERIAL ★ Not all materials you buy out there are made the same. Our toothbrushes are completely safe for your child. They are made from 100% food-grade, toxic-free, BPA-free, FDA-approved, premium silicone material.
  • ★ PREMIUM QUALITY AND ARTFULLY DESIGNED, EASY CLEAN ★ The soft and resilient bristles provide a gentle, massaging feel. Dual-sided design allows for also cleaning the tongue with massaging bumps. The design conforms to your finger for a comfortable, secure fit. They are also incredibly easy to clean.
  • ★ 3 DELUXE COLORS, MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FLEXIBILITY ★ The health of your child is so important, you will require more than one toothbrush, whether for home or travel. With 3 deluxe colors (blue, pink, and clear), you always have a spare. In addition, our toothbrushes are also popularly used with cats, dogs, and other pets!
  • ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ★ Rest assured that BabyBaus offers complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely satisfied with your product, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you.

My 20 month old refuses to let us brush his teeth. And forcing him to open his mouth so I could brush his teeth didn't feel great. On his own, he bites the brush a few times and is done. His breath was stinky and I felt like maybe his teeth/gums were hurting because they weren't getting cleaned. I was looking for another solution and came across these. For the price, it was worth a shot. Holy mackerel--what a difference! He was intrigued when I showed him the brush. He let me brush his teeth with no problems and was even smiling. He was curious so he did try to bite it (and therefore my finger) so watch out! That only made him laugh and like it more. Now I can brush his teeth, his breath doesn't stink, and there are no tears. The cons: they are a bit small. I can use my pinky finger no problem. Using my ring finger or pointer finger takes some wriggling to get it off. I think my husband can barely use his pinky finger. That said - we prefer these new toothbrushes over a standard kids toothbrush.

The Babybaus tooth brushes are absolutely wonderful and my baby like his new brushes a lot. Its soft and gently cleans the gum and the tiny teeth. I really appreciate the quality and durability of the product. A must buy for babies and toddlers learning the importance of daily brushing and so that they make it a habit as they grow. The brushes come with individual boxes so that it remains clean until next usage also making it useful while traveling or packing the baby bag. Thanks Again

It’s perfect! My daughter loves it, she’s 11 months and just got her first 2 teeth (late teether) it’s sturdy but soft. I recommend using the Dr. Brown’s infant toothpaste. She had horrendous breath from her acid reflux, once we started using this it disappeared completely. It is a bit snug on my finger and I’m a pretty small woman so if you’re a bigger gal, I’d get something different.

My daughter is 2.5 years old and she has severe cavities. You cannot get anywhere near her mouth w/o 3 people holding her down. We really want to avoid her having any more cavities but we were unable to even say toothbrush w/o her crying. No More- Now she enjoys brushing with the finger brush. Pros: Toddler allows us near her mouth for brushing. Cons: May not clean as thoroughly as a toothbrush - (but better than not being able to clean the teeth at all) If you have bigger fingers it may not fit (I do not have that problem (ring size 6)

I’m on a very highly toxic 20 weak chemo regiment . There are many awful side effects . One happens to be sores on you tongue and gums and make your gums bleed. The first thing I thought about was remembering as a mom with an infant how I used to clean there gums. So I figured these would be great for my chemo bleeding gums . I massage my gums twice a day. It helps a !!!lot

My 9-month-old likes this! It’s the first toothbrush we’ve used, and I think what appeals to her is that it is like a toy that she can hold and easily (and safely) chew on without my help. I can also use it to brush myself by placing it over my finger or just holding it. LOVE that it comes in a pack of 3 and with cases for each brush. These will probably us last for a couple of years. I used the banana toothbrush for my son, and this is the same kind of brush (with soft silicone bristles) only it is more cost-effective (and sanitary due to the cases)! Highly recommend.

Excellent toothbrush for a baby who hates anyone touching her mouth. She fought me like a little wild animal the first time I tried the brush, but with some patience, smiles, coos, and setting of an example (yes, I put it in my mouth and gently bite on it, because my little monkey wants to do everything her mama does), she started liking chewing on it after her bedtime bottle of milk. And it is very therapeutic to me to have little baby teeth and jaws working on my finger; it's almost meditative. :-D

My little one popped her first tooth at 2 months, then another at 4 months (both bottom), and then both top at the same time at 6 months, and then at 9 months BAM! 4 more teeth! She is 10 months now. We were giving her the banana tooth brush/teether, but we decided we should really do a good brushing with toothpaste now and not let her nilly willy chew it for funsies. She's not a fan of the fluoride free toothpaste we got her (it smells like bananas but tastes bitter, wtf) so brushing has been tough. She fights regular tooth brushes but she'll open her mouth as she cries which is the perfect opportunity to brush her little toofies and this does a really good job at it. It's much softer than a baby tooth brush too! 5/5 would recommend. I wish I thought about this sooner!

I didn't know that I was supposed to perform oral care for my baby but my sister, who bought this set while pregnant gave me one of the 3. I started using it on my 2 month old and he likes it. He is breastfeed and it removes the whitish film on his tongue. We use it at bath time, with bathwater (just wet it, no rinsing). I figured it will get him used to oral care for when he "has to" brush.

So my baby turned two a few weeks ago. He refuses to let me brush his teeth. Flat out screams, throws a fit, etc. I can't brush them bc obviously if I forced him to do it, I would hurt him or gag him. He allows me to wipe his teeth with a washcloth but that's about it. (I sneak toothpaste on to it) So needless to say, I gave these a whirl. I know they are for smaller babies. But- I was desperate. My now two year old LOVES this. He happily gets his teeth brushed several times a day, and he actually likes doing it himself too. (While I am holding him and supervising) It's a miracle! He won't have rotting teeth after all! lol. Price was great too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on July 03

Daily Gemini Horoscope August 09 (09/08)